DIY projects are fun, but buying craft supplies can be expensive. Did you know there”s one craft supply that”s colorful, versatile, and absolutely free? Head to your local paint store and pick up free color swatches to create rainbow and ombre paper crafts. Match your swatches to a particular room, or add a pop of color all around your home. Repurpose them into useful items like notebooks, magnets, and coasters. Check out 20 ideas below, and get crafting!
1. Make a paint chip chandelier.
2. Wallpaper your staircase.
3. Make colorful gift tags.
4. These color sample magnets are adorable.
5. Make a rainbow, ombre art arrangement.
6. Makeover a plain clock with paint samples.
7. Make an elegant lampshade.
8. Make a colorful dry erase calendar.
9. Jazz up a boring coffee table.
10. Make a fun garland.
11. Weave together strips of samples to make a credit card holder.
12. Make color sample coasters.
13. Make unique business cards.
14. This fringe curtain made of paint samples looks awesome.
15. Make tiny notebooks.
16. Cut your samples and make a mobile.
17. Create gorgeous animal art.
18. Make tiny boxes to hold trinkets or small gifts.
19. Express yourself with framed art and custom text.
20. Use paint chips as gift wrapping.
I”m thinking I”ll make some DIY coasters and magnets first. What will you try?